Getting Ready For Your Interview
We are very excited about your upcoming interview on Stand Up Paddle The World Radio.
Our listeners demand high quality sound and therefore we have tried our best to deliver great reproduction and at the same time, make it easy for our guests to connect remotely. Please follow the steps below in preparation for your interview:
- It is best to use a Mac or PC laptop connected to the internet. If you do not have access to one of these, then you can use an Android cell phone. At this time we do not support the iPhone, or iPad.
- Whether you use a laptop, or cell phone, you will need headphones, or ear buds that work with either unit.
- Download and install the “Google Chrome” Web Browser at: https://www.google.com/chrome/ on your Mac, or PC laptop, or on your Android cell phone. Again, we do not yet support iPhone, or iPad.
- When you are ready, please send your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will send you an invite link to the interview session.
- If possible, please go to a quiet room free from echoes, like a carpeted room with curtains, or even a large closet.
- During the interview, speak slowly and clearly. If you loose your trend of thought, stop, collect your thoughts, and continue. We are able to edit out any mistakes later during post production.
- Please feel free to call anytime with questions: (206)255-9770
Thank you so much for sharing your story and we look forward to talking with you!
Stand Up Paddle The World Radio